The new phone is already with us of Google, Nexus 4, this time made with LG, coming out in my opinion especially benefited from the relationship, introducing a phone difficult to beat in price specifications, with supervision on Google updates.
From the point of view of the operators, Google has decided to create a product that can fit most of them. Rather than bet on LTE, has made a telephone 3 G (HSPA +), with less difficulty to be sold around the world.
Nexus 4, who gives more?
I think that it is complicated to competition have crafted an alternative that offers that give us Google and LG for 300 euros, I suppose that many people are dissatisfied with the amount of internal memory, or the impossibility of extending it, but if we review the specifications, I think that there will be many happy buyers:
- Screen of 4.7 inch with IPS technology and high resolution (1280 × 768 pixels)
- Four core processor Qualcomm Snapdragon S4 Pro, at 1.5 GHz. The same as the Optimus G, possibly the most powerful on the market
- Premiere version Android 4.2
- 2GB RAM
- Support NFC
- 2 battery. 100mAh and Wireless charging through Wireless Charging Orb
- Dimensions: 133.9 × 68.7 × 9.1 mm, 139 grams of weight
- Front camera of 1.3 megapixel camera, that records HD video, and a main 8 megapixel camera, which also opens a Photo Sphere, to make shots at 360 degrees:
Android release 4.2
Also for Nexus-10, the new version of Google’s operating system for its mobile devices arrives with news, but within Jelly Bean, not into a new phase as expected (Key Lime). The most important new features list:
- Support Miracast, a standard Wi-Fi to launch audio and video to your TV via streaming
- Photo Sphere, panoramic photos 360 degrees you have tabled a few lines above
- Support for gestures on the keyboard to get a system similar to that implemented Swype, with a powerful prediction by Google
- Daydream, or what is the same, a screen saver
- Improvements to notifications and the lock screen, with support of widgets or direct access to the camera
It is expected that Galaxy Nexus and Nexus 7 also receive the update in the coming weeks.
LG Nexus 4, available November 13
We start with the most outstanding aspect, its price, since we are talking about a terminal that practically share hardware with the LG Optimus G: 299 EUR for the 8GB model, and 349 euros for the 16GB of internal memory.
Pretty soon it will be with us, and when I say us, I mean also to Spain, which will be in the first group of countries that receive it the November 13 (United States, United Kingdom, Canada, Germany, France and Australia). The rest of important markets will have to wait at the end of November.
Comparisons in price is not sometimes very fair, but we can see as a device modular next-generation as the ASUS Padfone 2, 16 GB, 700 euros. If we decide to choose a 4 8 GB, and a tablet 16 GB 10 Nexus Nexus, we get the same price.