Between recycled and recyclable materials, the plastic water bottles is really valuable to create jobs for school children and preschoolers. Animals, cases, Gadgets: here is everything that you can create with the PET and plastic caps.
How to create a Dragonfly from a plastic bottle
It’s easy! Just get:
- Card stock to make the wings
- Colored or chenille wire antennas
- Upuldasanga or plastic eyes
- Colored markers
- A bottle of water to 1/2 litre better if colorful andto recycle
- Transparent or colored glue and tape to assemble.
- You cleanse the bottle in soapy water by removing all traces of glue and paper.
- Cut out 2 hardcardboard wings and fold the corners at the ends so they can be pasted on the bottle.
- Put glue on the nooks of the wings and let them join on the back of the bottle
- Passed the tape to secure the wings.
- Now glue the eyes.
- Create the antennas by passing the wire around the threaded part of the bottle (where you screw the CAP).
- Decorated with fantasy.
- Close the CAP and voila, your dragonfly!
How to make a pouch or purse by funds of a plastic bottle
Have you ever seen those beautiful embroidered purses or plastic made with recycled objects?Are obtained with very few materials. Here are some examples for stainless steel water bottles:
- 2 plastic bottles of those funds “curled” and not smooth.
- A long colored zip
- Hot glue
- Cut the bottoms of the bottles using scissors and after having drilled the bottle with an awl or knife.
- Make sure that the piece is about 10 cm.
- Once you have cut 2 pieces, let them adhere to each other to ensure that the glove box you will get to have a nice round shape and not stretched or flat.
- Attach the zip using the glue.
- Let dry;NB: to make sure that the various pieces are assembled well, you can sew with cotton or a stapler.
- Here’s your purse!
To learn more about recyclables, we recommend the page of environmental education for childrenand not only.