If, due to lack of availability or budget, is to consider do physical exercise in house, discover the main advantages and disadvantages of this choice.
The demands of modern life tend to make with regard very seriously the chance to do physical exercise at home. After all, the workplace, the home, the children, the dog, the cat, and more that whatever it may be, end up leaving us without any hint of time or willingness to go to the gym, maintaining an active life and healthy habits.
Because we don’t have to give up of ourselves, it is necessary that we consider the alternatives to the major sporting venues, knowing that any workout, accompanied by professionals have a level requirement and completely different results. So that you can make a decision fully informed, compare, then the advantages and disadvantages of choose to do physical exercise at home.
ADVANTAGES OF DOING PHYSICAL EXERCISE AT HOME
- Training at home can, obviously, adjust the time of the workouts to your needs and personal commitments;
- Ex.: you do not need to train always in the morning, afternoon or night, nor be at a certain place at the right time.
DURATION OF THE TRAINING
- As in the previous point, and contrary to what happens in gyms (especially in lessons of sports – ex.: Yoga, Zumba…), in this case it is you who defines the duration of the workout, and adjust it to your needs.
- Ex.: in a day you can train only half an hour, compensating the next day with an hour and a half or two hours.
ADJUST THE TASTES AND PERSONAL NEEDS
- Given that it depends on you, it will be able to set a training routine that has to do with your life-style, tuning-in function of the type of physical activity that you most like and of the goals that you set for your body.
- Ex.: you can combine dance moves with exercises targeted for your glutes and legs.
- Is in your home, so you will feel automatically more comfortable and integrated in the environment; at the same time, you will be responsible for a number of choices that influence the course of the training.
- Ex.: it is you who decides the type of music, length of intervals, and pauses for a drink of water, etc.
- You can train at your own pace and in the way that best suits you, without having to be concerned with judgments, comments, or prying eyes.
- Ex.: no one will be there to repair the how many crunches can you do or how much time it withstands in the bridge position.
Doing physical exercise at home, you will be able to leave to spend the high monthly fee usually requested by the big gyms.
- Note: if you join the value you would predict for 12 months of training in the gym, you’ll have a beautiful addition to Christmas!
- Do not need machines or expensive equipment to achieve your goals. Exercises with the own weight of the body are able to challenge him constantly.
APPS: THE YOUR EN AT HOME
- There are numerous apps available so you can train at home. For IOS or Android, easy-to-use and practical, are a great option to have help in the exercises/workouts to choose from.
- Meet here some of the apps of fitness that will help you in your training of the house.
THE DISADVANTAGES OF DOING PHYSICAL EXERCISE AT HOME
SECURITY IN PRACTICE
The fact of being accompanied by a professional, ensures a more confident that you are doing all the movements correctly, enhancing the results and avoiding injury and pain unnecessary;
- On the other hand, there are exercises in which a companion is essential in order to avoid accidents (ex.: bench press).;
- Finally, at home you don’t have any help, in the event of an emergency.
MOTIVATION, FUN AND CONVIVIALITY
- When you train at home, alone, is not easy to keep the motivation and determination high; if it is a person who is distracted easily, it makes it even more complicated to be able to follow the strict routine that you have set.
- Note: at this point the gym for help, since the classes ensure the element of sociability and fun, quite motivating.
Although it seems evident that the benefits of doing physical exercise in the home far outweigh the disadvantages, our advice is that before you make a final decision, be sure to consider all the facts, and counsel with friends or colleagues who have undergone similar experiences. The idea is to be sure that this is even the ideal solution for you. Good luck and good training!