Who says pregnant cannot exercise? The doctor should have commented: If the health is in day and the will to continue the pace is booming, there’s no reason to stay put. The gynecologist and obstetrician Sundays Mantelli, author of Pregnancy: myths and truths under the gaze of the obstetrician, points out that the woman has a free pass to attend the academy – getting lighter than usual, as we will discuss below. “The exercises are not allowed if there is a risk of miscarriage, placenta low possibility of childbirth , premature heart disease or lung, and specific conditions that the expert detects”.
Expectant mothers who pass away from high-risk groups have a range of options. Physical activities listed are always read: aerobic walking, Yoga, pilates and aerobics. Did you notice? Heavy lifting is out of the question. “The heart rate should be below 150 per minute so that the woman did not get out of breath. Be panting signals oxygen deprivation and, if oxygen for mother, certainly lack the baby,” explains Domingos Mantelli.
Water Aerobics for Pregnant Women
Due to the relaxing effect of the water, the Aqua aerobics is one of the most physical activities listed by doctors. The movements in the pool help massaging muscles and improve circulation, lessening the swelling of pregnancy. And has bonus: “water sports reduce the risk of injury and the liquid retention, relieve pain and relax body and mind”, guarantees the personal trainer Gisele Wachs Lee, Professor of the Academy Bio Ritmo Pregnancy Program. Wait also a significant improvement in the cardiovascular system and the functioning of the intestine.
Yoga for Pregnant Women
Unsurprisingly the woman goes through many physical and psychological transformations over the nine months of pregnancy. “The practice of yoga helps the perception of these changes,” says psychologist and yoga instructor Joan Cured (SP). The postures worked lengthen and tone your muscles, relax the joints and activate the circulation. The oxygenation of the body increases, and with it, body flexibility. It’s easier for the mother to stay calm: “yoga helps in the complete relaxation of mind. Remember: quiet, quiet Baby Mama,” adds Adriana Ambrosio, Coordinator of the NGO, art of living, who teaches yoga and meditation techniques.
Pilates for Pregnant Women
Pilates prepares the expectant mother for childbirth, especially the natural. Is an activity that requires a lot of body awareness. Gisele Wachs Lee allows, “strengthening activities help to better position the column and thus more easily support the weight of the baby. With strengthened muscles, the performance of mom time to expel the baby will be much better.” In addition, the movements give firmness to tendons, which can be loose and retain fluid during pregnancy, increase lung capacity and control the rhythm of the breath.
To Do at Home or in the Park
The fitness coach Felipe Lopes da Silva (SP) came up with a series of exercises that you, pregnant woman, can do even at home or in the park.
1. Breathing: Sitting for five minutes with your eyes closed work your breath, expanding abdomen and the chest, causing the air output will last longer than the input, the respirator must be slow and deep and can observe the movement itself. During the process to work your mind with positive thoughts that bring strong emotions. Imagine, for example, you and your baby playing.
2. Raising the temperature of the body: take a walk 15 minutes in light during territory plan, giving preference to parks and times when the Sun is weak.
After the heating:
1. Squats: keep your feet parallel with the fingers towards the front line with the shoulders, keep your knees stay in full extension (“stretched”). Agache calmly stabilizing the movement avoiding angulation to come experience pain in the knees, rising a bit faster than the downhill. 4 repetitions, resting for 30 to 40 seconds.
2. Side Slope of Hips: stand on a rung with the knee flexed. Download the other leg out of step while keeping both knees locked, without moving. Relax your hips on the descent and ascent. 4 repetitions, resting for 30 to 40 seconds.
3. Calf: stand with your toes positioned forward, lift your body weight by raising your heels as far as possible, keeping the legs extended. 4 repetitions, resting for 30 to 40 seconds.
4. Pelvic Elevation: starting position-lie on your back and let your arms along the body, with the palm facing down and knees bent. Running – remove the butt from the ground and slowly return without letting him sit back down. 4 repetitions, resting for 30 to 40 seconds.