The flashlight Fenix TK32 is one of the lamps with the most scope for a lamp using only 1 18650 battery. You do not dream, this lamp a scope of 422 m! This is due to the size of the reflector which is wider that the other lamps of this size as well as the new XP-L CREE led HI V3 developing 1000 Lumens. The lamp has also 2 color LED (1 red and 1 green) ideally controlled through the rear switch to two buttons.
Momentary switch: Lightly press and hold the button ON / OFF as soon as you let go, the lamp will turn off.
Constant ignition: Press the button ON / OFF, press again to turn off the lamp.
Mode selection: When the lamp is on, press the mode button, allows you to scroll through the following 4 modes: low to medium to high Turbo
Led color: When the lamp is on, hold the button mode for 1 second to turn on the Red led. To scroll through the different colors (red and green) press the mode button. To return to the main white light, tap and hold the mode button for 1 second.
Instant access to the Red Led: When the lamp is off, press and hold the button mode to momentarily turn on the Red led. If you release the button, the lamp will turn off.
Circuit of intelligent memory: The lamp stores the last used for white led brightness level.
The next time you turn on the lamp, the lamp will activate the last mode you used.
According to Incredibleflashlight, the Fenix flashlight also remembers the last mode used for the led color.
Overheat protection: The accumulated TK32 produces a lot of heat when it runs in Turbo mode.
To prevent overheating, the lamp will automatically switch to the Fort level after 15 minutes of use in Turbo mode. If you need continuous Turbo mode, simply restart the lamp.
Low battery / prevention function: When the voltage is at a minimum, the lamp will pass in a lower brightness mode, once the low reached mode, the lamp will Flash 3 times in less than one second every 5 minutes to warn you to recharge the battery or replace the batteries.
- LED Cree XP-L HI V3 with a service life of 50,000 hours
- LED red and green XQ – E
- 4 light modes regulated
- 1000 ANSI lumens (1 h 50) brought 422 meters
- 350 ANSI lumens (4:45) increased from 245 metres
- 100 ANSI lumens (15 h 25) increased from 138 meters
- 8 ANSI lumens (170 h) range of 40 meters
- Intensity: 44 500cd
- Battery: 1 18650 battery or 2 CR123 batteries
- Made of aircraft quality aluminum alloy
- Finish: Scratch-resistant Type III hard anodizing
- Enhanced lens treated anti reflection to high transparency
- Size: 159mm (length) x 52mm (diameter of the head) x 25.4 mm (diameter of the body)
- Weight: 175g (without battery)
- Protection against polarity reversal
- Alarm power supply battery or low battery
- Waterproof to IPX-8 standard (2 meters)
- Resistance to falls from a height of 1 m
- Warranty 2 years
- Flashlight Fenix TK32
- Hand strap
- 2 spare o-rings