Yes we know that Carnival has gone from a piece, but if you want to give a boost to your look, coming from Tokyo that’s 9 straight street style to be seized.
- LADY MOTORBIKE: a new silhouette for the nail over a short-waisted and wide
- GEMSTONE PENDANT 2. TATTOO: if you find the same style tattoos evident even on accessories and outerwear
- Purple and blue, PAIR lucky: recycle blue trench coat and launch it again with a total look purple/lilac
- HOW IMPORTANT is HAVING BROAD SHOULDERS: overdo it! And under the jacket insert two good old straps (find them new in ACC)
- The BRAID 80 YEARS: on asymmetric braidusa big pins and clasps in resin to go-go
- When it’s OVER, believe it THOROUGHLY: experiences and match at least two oversized
- FRAYED to perfection: exasperates the concept and overdoes it with cuts and raveling on jeans, preferably oversize, and then works of overlays to create new 90s
- ROSE QUARTS and BLUE SERENITY AS KILLER PALETTES: see that’s not corny?
- live inside A MANGA: the idea of mixing prints and colors as a Japanese manga is not new in itself, but so are the colors of the foliage and looks, combined with white, to make a difference. PS. You’re tempted to try these colours together?