Georgia Institute of Technology Scheller College of Business is among the 132 graduate business programs that provide Doctoral degree in Business Administration. As one of the top rated higher education institute located in Atlanta, Georgia, the Georgia Institute of Technology offers PhD Program through Scheller College of Business. This page details GMAT requirements, types of degree offered, concentrations, and financial costs of Georgia Institute of Technology Scheller College of Business PhD Program. See JIBIN123.COM for graduate schools in Kansas.
PhD Program (More than 2 years)
|Program Name||PhD Program|
|Program Overview||The Scheller College of Business doctoral program is small and flexible, involving in-depth study in the functional areas of accounting, finance, information technology, marketing, operations management, organizational behavior, or strategic …|
|Areas of Study||
|Joint Degree Offered||No|
|GMAT Score||Average Total: 727|
|Tuition & Fees||Residents, Per Year: USD 38,294
Non-Residents, Per Year: USD 65,133
|Financial Aid Availability||Financial aid available, contact school for more information|
|Start Dates &
|Program Size||Class Size: 13|
|Work Experience||Average: 44 Months|
|Employment Information||100% of graduates accept an offer by graduation|
Corporate Financial Strategy
This course examines how corporate and financial strategies can lead to the creation and maintenance of shareholder value. Value transfer and destruction are also explored. Numerous examples are used to illustrate the practical application of strategies and to examine the role of key value drivers. The issues of effectively communicating strategies to the financial markets and providing incentives to create value are also explored.
- The value cycle: creation, transfer, and destruction of shareholder wealth
- The role and interplay of key value drivers
- Corporate and divisional costs of capital and their use in capital budgeting
- Forecasting free cash flow
- Alternative firm valuation models
- Formulating a financial strategy to support the corporate plan
- Option pricing applications: valuing warrants, convertibles, rights offerings, etc.
- Incentives and financial communication