Oklahoma State University Spears School of Business is among the 132 graduate business programs that provide Doctoral degree in Business Administration. As one of the top rated higher education institute located in Stillwater, Oklahoma, the Oklahoma State University offers PhD in Marketing through Spears School of Business. This page details GMAT requirements, types of degree offered, concentrations, and financial costs of Oklahoma State University Spears School of Business PhD in Marketing. See LIUXERS.COM for federal school codes in Rhode Island.
PhD in Marketing (More than 2 years)
|Program Name||PhD in Marketing|
|Areas of Study||
|Joint Degree Offered||No|
|GMAT Score||GMAT Accepted|
|Tuition & Fees||Residents, Per Credit Hour: ≈USD 295
Non-residents, Per Credit Hour: ≈USD 826
|Financial Aid Availability||Financial aid available, contact school for more information|
|Start Dates &
This course studies basic concepts and institutional features related to financial intermediaries and their role in the allocation of capital. The focus is on commercial banks, but other intermediaries such as S&Ls, investment banks, and insurance companies are also discussed. The course covers how banks add value, what banks do, who their competitors are, and the risks associated with intermediation.
- The role of financial intermediation in the economy: the financial system and its evolution, the role of intermediaries in the allocation of capital, asset transformation versus brokerage.
- The business of banking: financing for small businesses, making credit decisions
- Financing for large businesses: loan syndication, securitization
- Risk management: interest rate risk, credit risk, the use of derivatives to hedge risk, loan restructuring
- Changes in banking: bank consolidation, the role of the internet